Thursday, June 19, 2008

 

‘I WILL SHORTEN YOUR DAYS....‘

Word of God
 
 

'I WILL SHORTEN YOUR DAYS....'

 

The time still granted to you until the end gets ever shorter according to My promise 'And except that those days should be shortened, there should be no flesh saved: but for the sake of My Own those days shall be shortened….' so that they will not be forced to go down on their knees before him who remains My enemy and opponent until the end. For he will still cause you serious problems and you will still need much strength in order to resist him. And yet you need not fear this time regardless of the menacing actions he will take against you. He will not reach his goal, for I will protect My Own from falling into his hands. However, they themselves will thank Me for every day without his influence, just as they will also be eternally grateful to Me once I put an end to his activity and put him into chains once again....

 

The time until the end will seem like a dream to you, that's how soon it will pass…. certainly often alarming yet then shadowy-like again because a host of spiritual beings of light will surround and protect you and direct everything in a way that it will be bearable for you. Nevertheless, great caution has to be taken for he is utterly evil-minded because the end is approaching. What you don't consider possible will still happen due to his influence, for many people in the world are willingly at his service and therefore will also turn against you due to his stimulus.  

 

However, don't fear those who kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul…. Don't fear any danger at all because I Am with you and assure you My protection. And regardless of what will happen you will be able to endure because I will give you the strength, because I will make sure that it will not affect you too harshly, that you will persevere and emerge victoriously from the battle against him. But it will remain a battle, I keep telling you time and again so that you will not distance yourselves from Me but join Me ever more and in My proximity remain unassailable for the enemy. And anyone who joins Me so closely that he will always feel My presence need no longer fear anything, for due to the strength he receives from Me he will be superior to him….

 

The time is approaching the end.... And the days will fly by ever more rapidly, which you will also become ever more conscious of…. but then you will also know that you belong to My Own, for Whom I will shorten the days for your own sakes. Let yourselves be addressed by Me ever more frequently, don't become half-hearted and sluggish in your work for Me and My kingdom, for you will draw much strength from it, you will receive as you give, and a lot more spiritual nourishment needs to be given so that it will flow to everyone who desires it and accepts it through My Word. This is why you, My labourers in My vineyard on earth, should be constantly working and always know that not much time will be left….

 

You should take the Words seriously 'I will shorten the days for the days of My elect….'The end will arrive sooner than you think, and you should all fortify yourselves for the time prior to it and commend yourselves to Me and My protection. And the end will come like a thief in the night…. and I will fetch those whom I do not find asleep away from Satan's place, and all their suffering will be over for them…. Amen

 

BD 7225

 

 

 
Yes, you do have permission to send this message to family, friends and other spiritual needy. "... freely ye have received, freely give."

There is no copyright but make sure not to cut off or add or change any word!
Tell them they too can subscribe free by emailing to:

WordofGodEndtimeProphecy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com



AddressesRelated Link:

bertha-dudde.info - prophetic word received through Bertha Dudde



Bertha Dudde - Chronological lists of all translated Revelations - 1



Bertha Dudde - Autobiography



Bertha Dudde - Index Theme-Booklets



http://wordofgod-endtime.spaces.live.com/


 

http://www.berthadudde.de/download/down_in.php?nummer=15


..... no copyright.... free to distribute to spiritual needy


001 Who was Bertha Dudde
002 God is still speaking today
003 The Question of God
004 The Christ Problem
005 The Mystery of Man
006 God's plan of salvation
007 Love - The highest Commandment
008 You between two worlds Part 1
009 You between two worlds Part 2
010 God answers our Questions about the universe
011 Souls in the beyond 1
012 Souls in the beyond 2
013 Souls in the beyond 3
014 Suffering and Healing - Why must I suffer?
015 How can I become healthy
016 False prophets
017 God and the churches Part 1
018 God and the churches Part 2
019 The church of Christ
020 Incarnation - Re-Incarnations
021 The Inner Voice
022 The Right Kind of Prayer
023 Pre-Adamites
031 Self-denial 1
032 Self-denial 2
036 God's Intervention
037 Sequence of the Catastrophe
039 The Forerunner of the Lord
040 The Antichrist
044 New Banishment
045 The New Earth
051 Thus it will come to pass
052 God's proclamation to the dying world
058 - 062 God corrects misguides teachings and errors 1 - 5
064 Listen to the Inner Voice
070a Return to God 1
070b Return to God 2
109 Predictions …. A world shaking natural desaster
128 We are only guests on this earth
220 Sola scriptura …. The Objection that the Word of God is concluded
E01 God Himself beams the truth to earth
E02 - 04 I will guide you into truth 1 - 3
S01 Explanation, comfort and help for difficult days
S02 What will happen to the human race

Homepage http://www.bertha-dudde.info/english/index.html


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?