Saturday, December 22, 2007

 

St JOHN, CHAPTER 14,15-26.

 
 

St JOHN, CHAPTER 14,15-26.

 

'He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: ...and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.'

 

This My promise clearly points to the fact that I reveal Myself to those who comply with My wishes because they love Me. And with this My promise I pointed to the working of My Spirit within you already during My life upon earth. It is this Spirit that wants to express itself to you and give you clarity about Me, My nature and my working. I wanted to reveal Myself to you, to convey to you the truth about everything that originates in Me. However, only a very few ascribe any value to such divine revelations. Usually everything, which actually proves an inner contact with Me, is rejected. I demanded of you nothing else but the fulfillment of My commandments of love, for as soon as you lead a life of true love, you unite with Me, the very love and 'he who will abide in love, will abide in Me and I in him.' It should be easy to understand for you that if I abide with or in you I will also manifest Myself, and every manifestation on My part is a revelation. And this must guarantee you truth, for nothing but the truth can go forth from Me. Therefore, you may without misgivings accept all that is presented to you in the form of such revelations which, coming from Me, can only be the truth. You people should much more ponder the spiritual meaning of the words spoken by Me when I walked on earth. And if you do not quite understand it or can recognize only an earthly meaning, then you may pray to Me in spirit and in truth and ask Me for a light which you will also receive, for it is My will that your thinking should be right.

 

But especially you, who believe yourselves entitled and called to preach My Word, do not promote the understanding of My Word. You do not ponder the meaning and simply ignore that which you cannot explain with your intellect. However, My Word has been spoken and remains valid. I have promised to reveal Myself to you and you cannot make Me a liar. You must believe in divine revelations after careful examination as to whether something can be accepted as a divine revelation. And in view of the fact that I did make that promise, you must not reject as the working of adverse powers every doctrine received on earth in an unusual manner. 'Try the spirits whether they are of God... Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God.' Therefore, divine revelations, too, must bear witness of Jesus' act of salvation and My incarnation in Him! You may also believe without misgivings, especially if the subject of a revelation, a person claims to have received from Me, is the salvation work of Jesus. You do not have to accept anything right away, it is your duty to examine all teachings carefully, or you would not have been told: 'Try the spirits whether they are of God...' Everyone must form an opinion about that which he is receiving and should examine it by praying to Me. Thus he can achieve a living faith, which would not be possible if he accepted without objection everything that is presented to him as a spiritual doctrine. For My adversary is active, too, always seeking to contaminate the truth!

 

And it is every man's duty to form an opinion so as to be able to distinguish truth from error and then hold as much as possible to divine revelations. For as soon as he desires the truth, I shall send it to him somehow and he will not resist it. He will feel it as light and strength since nothing that goes forth from Me remains ineffective. If a person should earnestly seek the truth from Me, I will definitely guide his thinking, putting the right ideas into his heart because he has asked Me for the truth, and then he can also speak of divine revelations. He can then rely on My promise: 'I shall reveal Myself to him.' He will conceive the truth in his heart and also his intellect will recognize it. As a result his thinking will be guided in the right direction and he will reject any wrong concepts. However, he must fulfill the necessary condition: he must comply with My commandments of love on which I have made My divine revelation dependent. For I Myself am love, and if I am to reveal Myself, man must be united with Me through love so that I am present within him and he finds himself in the sphere of eternal truth and, naturally, can no longer retain any wrong concepts. If a person leads a life of love and earnestly desires the truth then he is also sure to be walking in truth.

 

But even if a man's heart is filled with love, he usually lacks the desire for truth. The reason for this is that he believes himself to posses truth and cannot be enlightened because he thinks he knows and does not ask! Therefore, it is good if man begins to doubt for then he asks himself questions which I answer him in his thoughts, for I reveal Myself to him who loves Me and who keeps My commandments. Often I Myself put such doubts into a man's heart, for I want only one thing: that man should walk in truth. And I shall help everyone to achieve this who is of good will."

 

AMEN

 

 

 

Bertha Dudde - Autobiography

Bertha Dudde - Chronological lists of all translated Revelations - 1

bertha-dudde.info - prophetic word received through Bertha Dudde

 

 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?