Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

THE RIGHT PATH WILL BE POINTED OUT TO MANKIND

 

THE RIGHT PATH WILL BE POINTED OUT TO MANKIND

 

I can only kindle a light to illuminate the way, but you have to walk it yourselves in free-will. And I can offer you My company, but again I will not force it upon you, precisely because I do not want to constrain you, for you yourselves must join Me and beg Me to walk on the path as your attendant, always at your side. Then you cannot miss the way.

 

Indeed I have done everything I can, to enable you to rise up to the heights to Me, but nevertheless you have the freedom to want this and to act as you choose. But therefore many, many people fail, because they misuse their freedom, and their obstinate will remains unbroken.

 

You can force people on Earth to obedience; you can use your power when you believe that you are resisted without reason. But My Salvation Plan of eternity separates each power application when it is aimed to win back the spiritual. For what I want to reach as the final goal can only be realized with the free-will of the being.

 

And My Love will always pursue this goal, and it will find the right means to win the hearts of the spiritual, so that the spiritual goes voluntarily on the path that leads back into the House of the FATHER. Love accomplishes a great deal, and every influence that a loving being exercises on the still undecided spiritual can be successful - but this  is difficult to carry through if the being still leans towards My opponent.

 

But the will of man is respected, though it is continuously solicited - a way is always shown to mankind, a light is kindled. Again and again My Word will be brought close to mankind, that, as a light from above, informs man clearly and distinctly about his task on Earth, and in its broad light the cross of the divine Redeemer can be perceived.

 

If the glance of man would only once fall on this illuminated path, then the will could also decide whether he takes this way and strives towards the cross. Every man has to walk this path himself! It does not help to only see it, unless one steps upon it. It is therefore not enough to now of My Word or of the Redemption-Work of Christ, but it is necessary to walk on the way that passes by the cross of Golgotha.

 

My Word has to be lived, as the man Jesus lived it on Earth; and then the way will be walked that will have been shown to you in bright light. And so, no man should believe that it makes no difference which way he goes - no man should believe that side roads lead to the same goal - no man should believe that he is allowed to walk without the right guidance, for then, without a doubt, his path will lead again into the abyss from whence he had come and from where My Love had already helped him upward.

 

He must entrust himself to Me and must ask for My guidance; he must observe the way in front of him that he sees in clear light, and he should not recoil when he perceives the cross on it which shows him that he has to go through suffering. He should always think of the magnificent goal that can only be reached on this way, and he must - when he decides to take it - ask Me for strength and trust My guidance.

 

And truly, he will be able to walk the way up to the height because I always guide him so that he will by-pass all dangerous cliffs, that he steps easily over each obstacle, and can reach the height without strain. For I will always supply him with strength, so that he does not need to get tired, even if the way seems very steep. But he cannot reach this goal alone, for as soon as he walks alone, somebody will join him who quickly and easily forces him to stray again from the right path, towards the depth. But My Love will pursue you forever, because My Love does not give up any of My creatures.

 

Amen

 

 

 

 
Send this message to family and friends. "... freely ye have received, freely give." Tell them they too can subscribe free by emailing to: WordfromGod-subscribe@MyInJesus.com
 
 
 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?