Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

THE END …. TRANSFORMATION AND NEW CREATION.

 
THE END ….  TRANSFORMATION AND NEW CREATION.
 
It will come as I have announced. The Earth will lose its present appearance, and both a spiritual and material change will take place. There will be a separation of the sheep from the goats. My Own will come to blessedness, but those who belong to My opponent to re-banishment. It must happen this way because otherwise progress would not be possible while all spirituals, except a few who remain true to Me until the end, are on a downward course. The Earth must fulfill its purpose, it must serve for all spirituals who want to progress.
 
Men in this present time who have already gone the path through the creations may have gone this road in vain. Those who have reached the highest degree of maturity through their previous path on Earth can now fall in their last arena, sinking so far that the entrance into the spiritual Kingdom is closed to them. They must be re-banned in the hardest matter to be allowed, after a very long time, to once more undergo a test of their will as human beings.
 
The number who use their earthly life in the right way, is very small. The spirits of those who belong to My opponent have influenced mankind and poisoned them to such an extent that the Earth must first be cleansed before it can fulfill its real purpose. I will perform this purification through a great transformation from which mankind cannot escape, because they have caused this by their conduct and rebellious attitude.
 
A change must take place for the sake of My created beings who would have to suffer a very long time, if they do not complete their path of development on Earth according to My Will.
 
This time has come, although it seems unbelievable to you that I would perform something in the creation which occurrence has no comparison on this Earth. The Earth in its present form is in the last days of its existence. You cannot understand what it means that man, animals and all creation-works will come to an end and a completely new Earth will be created which will exceed your wildest expectations. Completely new creations will arise which have never been seen by human eyes. You who may live on this new Earth will marvel again and again.
 
All through the ages I have told mankind that a new Heaven and a new Earth will be created. But people did not grasp what this meant. Still, My Word is Truth, and will be fulfilled. But it will be a proof of My Divinity, for only the few who with a firm faith became My Own and to whom I can open that paradise on the new Earth. They will be and remain My children forever. Those few understand the meaning of My Word and they will expect and wait with a firm faith for My coming. I will rescue them from the suffering, which will take place in the last days. They are My children, which I will come for when the time is fulfilled.
 
AMEN
 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?