Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

REDEEMING WORK FOR SOULS IN THE BEYOND IN GOD's WILL.

 

REDEEMING WORK FOR SOULS IN THE BEYOND IN GOD's WILL.

 

Trust in My Word and believe that only My Love keeps watch over you and that I protect you from all attacks of My adversary, if you take refuge in Me for all earthly and spiritual affliction. Your will guarantees My help and protection. I respect your will and according to your will you are in My Hands, or in the hands of My opponent. If your will is directed to Me, and you live pleasing Me then you will know that you are in My care. But if your desires are toward the world then you belong to My opponent, and then he has you in his power. This is not so when you strive towards Me, when you seek Me and pray to Me in Spirit and Truth. Although your faith is still weak, it will be strengthened as soon as you endeavor to live in Love. Be aware that My Fatherly Love extends to all who are unsaved on Earth, but also to all unredeemed who are departed from this Earth.

 

All those souls are in great misery and My Love will not leave them forever in this need. Therefore, I create innumerable opportunities for them to find their way out of their misery without influencing their free will. But I know the will of each human being and about each soul in the beyond. I know when they are ready to come to Me. I let you take part in the redemption work because there is such a tremendous amount of work. To each soul the opportunity has to be given, to give up its resistance and come to Eternal Salvation.

 

Think of the immense number of souls who are still far away from Me;, who have no faith and to whom I cannot come near because they do not believe in Me. However, I am constantly trying to create possibilities for those souls to lead them to Me through various alternate routes. You can help Me with this by caring for these souls and telling them about Me.

 

They listen sooner to you than to Me when they are ready to change their agonizing condition. On the one hand there is a pitiful unbelief, on the other hand, there is a great work of redemption going on among the souls in the spiritual realm. While on Earth this work of salvation continues mostly unsuccessfully, because My opponent has great power over the people on Earth, and they are so entangled in the material because the enemy entices them with worldly goods. In the beyond however, many souls realize the worthlessness of what they strove for on Earth…. because now they find themselves in a poor state and in darkness. For that reason such souls are now often easier to win if you can awaken their faith. Truly I have many ways that I will use, which are seldom without success.

 

The situation of those souls in the beyond cannot be described to you as it is. There will always be a cover, which prevent your looking in the beyond. But you can believe that I accept in My care all souls who come to you for rescue, and through that there is a greater possibility for success. Whoever wants to serve Me can do so, and will be placed there where his work will be successful. But always you must believe in My great Love and Mercy. Then you will understand everything and no longer be in doubt concerning the task, which I give you.

 

Then you will gladly serve Me and be convinced of My blessing upon your work. You can help to redeem innumerable souls out of pain and misery, and lead them to Light and Happiness.

 

AMEN

 

 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?