Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

CHRIST’S BLOOD…. GUILT OF SIN

 

CHRIST’S BLOOD….  GUILT OF SIN

 

For you, My children on Earth, did I shed My blood; for you I took the most difficult path, because I wanted to help you to come up from the depths which you could never have left with your own force. Therefore for you I died on the cross. The Sacrifice that I wanted to offer God-Father was accepted by Him, and so it became the Redemption for you, Humanity should therefore receive this benefit, which I had implored from God, and for which I had offered the Sacrifice. It should be to your advantage because you needed urgent help in the state in which you found yourselves as I descended to Earth.

 

But I knew also that humanity needed help not only while I was on Earth; I knew that as long as the Earth existed, men on it could not fulfill their earthly task because they were too weak, and I took pity on all of mankind, of the past and of the future. And so I included all people in the Redemption-Work - for all I acquired Mercy without measure, which they can use now to reach their aim on Earth.

 

My Sacrifice to die was a work of greatest Mercy; I accepted in full consciousness and free will a state of suffering that I could never have been able to bear without the divine Love-Force. But the appalling misery of humanity touched My heart and let Me endure all I could, in order to help. I knew indeed that the total "Deification" of My being crowned this, My Redemption-Work, but I did not do it for this goal, but solely out of Love for the suffering, from-God- apostate spirituals, that were so far from God and therefore unblessed.

 

The Love filled Me with such power that I could draw Force from it for the work of Mercy, and so I suffered and died for humanity in immeasurable bodily pain. I devoted My life on the cross to My unhappy brethren that once, like Myself, started out from GOD but had left the path of their destiny. I knew the Blissfulness of God's nearness, and I felt Mercy for the fallen damned. But I also knew of God's Love for all His Creatures, and I wanted to return to Him those that voluntarily had withdrawn from Him. My Love for God was overwhelming, and also for all those that came from Him. For that Love alone, God accepted My Sacrifice. And My Love prayed to God to forgive the guilt that clung to the fallen ones and that could not be cancelled otherwise, because it consisted in loveless ness. Only Love could bring this Sacrifice about and therefore it was not the death on the cross as such, but all Love to mankind that could be proven through this death, that God therefore accepted as expiation.

 

I shed My blood for mankind and by that I atoned for what you have done. I took your sin on Me and paid for it. But you people must also contribute your part and must be willing to be redeemed through My death on the cross; you must desire that this work of Grace is also done for you; you must use this Grace by recognizing Me and My Redemption-Work, and willingly join those for whom I died on the cross.

 

Without this recognition and your will, you are and will remain burdened with this sin-guilt and in the chains of the one who caused your fall. Indeed I fulfilled for all of you the Redemption-Work, but it is only your own will that makes it active for you, for you could never be redeemed, against your will, from a sin that you have committed with your free will. You must put yourself under the cross of Christ; you must recognize Me and call Me and must confess your guilt and pray that I carry it for you, and that I may extinguish it with My blood. And all your guilt will be forgiven for the sake of My Love.   Amen
 
 
 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?