Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

GOD HIMSELF AS OUR TEACHER

GOD HIMSELF AS OUR TEACHER

Whoever receives the extraordinary Grace of being taught by Myself, who receives and accepts directly transmitted revelations has certainly no need to gain knowledge elsewhere, for I will abundantly satisfy such a one with the Bread of Life. He need no longer accept spiritual condiments nor draw from the cistern when clear water streams to him from a far purer and better source. But when it is necessary to draw fresh water from a well, men must gratefully accept what is at their disposal, and carefully protect it from pollution.

Do you understand what I am saying? I would certainly not despise what is dear to you from the old, what has been sacred to you for so long, the Book of the Fathers which will never lose its value, from which those who in true Faith and Love for Me seek to draw their knowledge, because deep knowledge is hidden therein, recognizable only by those whose spirit is awakened.

When I Myself instruct you I give you both the teaching and the explanation, and adjust it all to your degree of maturity. I give you only what is understandable to yourself, first of all, making My Will known to you to enable you to fulfill My Will in your life's task.

I reveal Myself to you as the Creator of all infinity, but also as a Loving Father of My children, who must achieve Divine Son ship on Earth, for which they need much help and support. The meaning of My former Word has become incomprehensible to you. Therefore, I bring My gospel to Earth again as I foretold during My walk on Earth. I will not only be present as GOD in your intellect, but I want to live in your heart. I want you to believe in Me with a living faith and I want to teach you how you can obtain this living faith. You cannot gain a living faith through intellectual knowledge acquired in the Bible but only by a completely unselfish life of Love.

Your knowledge and faith will become greater, not through much study but through the fulfilling of My law of Love to GOD and your neighbor. Then you will truly be wise, closely united with Me, and able to teach your fellowman about the result of a true walk of life.

Then you will be My representative of Light on this Earth, a minister according to My Will, drawing all knowledge from within yourself. My Spirit within you will lead you into everlasting Truth, for you possess a knowledge that you did not receive elsewhere but from Me continually through My Grace. The fountain of Life is opened for you, from the fountain of My Love from which living water flows for your refreshment. But you must also reach out to your fellowmen with refreshing drinks, so that they also can taste that pure clear water, and if they are of good will they will never want to be without it.

Everyone can refresh himself at the source of Life but only a few will find it. These few will not be satisfied with what is incomprehensible to them, but will search for the Truth, and turn therefore to Me the Everlasting Truth, so that I can give them a refreshing drink which I certainly will not fail to do. Therefore, draw from the fountain of Life, accept with thankful hearts what My Love offers you. Appreciate the great mercy to be taught by Me, because you are going to need much strength which you can obtain only from My Word, which comes to you from Above, because I have blessed this My Word with My Power.

AMEN




To those who are searching for Truth, each century since the Crucifixion had a NEW REVELATION

...... John of Jerusalem, Hildegard von Bingen, Therese of Avila, John of the Cross, Thomas de Kempis, Johannes Tauler,

..... in the 20th century it was given by God through the prophet Bertha Dudde (1890-1965), revealing His REDEEMING WORK and the END OF OUR TIME and BEYOND in accordance with the promise John 14/21, a total volume of 9030 revelations.

http://www.bertha-dudde.info/
(german homepage)

for english downloads contact:

432 revelations in numerical order


and

18 theme booklets

God answers our Questions about the universe
God Himself beams the truth to earth
God's proclamation to the dying world
I will guide you into truth 1 - 3
Incarnation - Re-Incarnations clearance of false teachings
Pre-Adamites
Souls in the beyond 1 - 3
Suffering and Healing - Why must I suffer?
The Christ Problem
The Forerunner of the Lord
The Mystery of Man
The New Earth
The salvation plan of God
Thus it shall come to pass
Who was Bertha Dudde



FREE OF CHARGE..... NO COPYRIGHT.... FREE to distribute to anyone you feel appropriate... IN LOVE they should always be given away.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?