Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

THE WORLD WANTS WONDERS

 

THE WORLD WANTS WONDERS

 

It seems strange to you that I do not appear in great glory; that is to say, that I do not make My presence known through the aid of obvious phenomenon, but rather manifest My presence, where I am accepted, through My Word ….without pomp or show.

The world wants wonders. Those who are Mine, however, see wonders everywhere and recognize Me despite the plainness of My vestments and feet My Spirit which is not manifest as a blinding-light but rather as a soft enlightening glow that radiates from within out of the heart where I can linger.

The world wants wonders and falls to see the greatest of them all, FOR IS IT NOT A WONDER that you can perceive the voice of God ...that I personally speak with you as a father speaks to his children?

IS IT NOT A WONDER that I personally answer questions that arise in the thinking person and for which he, out of himself, can find no answer? IS IT NOT A WONDER that you each contain within yourself the teacher who can instruct you in the ways of genuine truth?

Those who search for God in the remote distances will never understand this wonder nor believe in it, for you do not allow Me to work within you; therefore, I cannot make Myself known unto you. Those who are Mine, however, who have established ties through their thoughts and feel that I am beside them, are impressed even though they do not comprehend the fullness of the wonder that they experience. This is wisely arranged, that they may remain free and unencumbered in their relationship with Me; that they regard Me as a friend and brother with whom they may discourse without hesitation or awe. I am closer to these then to those who would try to comprehend Me with their intellect and never ever find Me.

Unusual phenomenon will take place, however, and these will stand as a witness for Me and will be a source of definite encouragement for those who are weak, yet not without faith. My Word will speak for itself and offer the world proof of My being. The substance of those truths, which are guided from on High is a more manifest wonder than any supernatural occurrence attributed as an "Act of God". Those followers who remain simple and who receive My Word with sobriety and pass it on in the same spirit will feel no unusual inner emotions, but their souls will experience the grace and enlightenment of God even though man as such is unaware of this occurrence.

The reason for this seeming unawareness among My followers is that My influence must in no way work forcibly upon the free agency of their souls. Let no negative thoughts minimize the worth of these manifestations and know that I personally am present and when you hear My voice, know that this is the greatest wonder that only few believe in or aware experience. The world wants to see and be astonished, not to quietly listen and give thanks for every revelation acting as a mediator for My Word from heaven to Mankind.

Amen
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?