Monday, February 20, 2006

 

SAVIOUR OF BODY AND SOUL

 

SAVIOUR OF BODY AND SOUL

 What you must do is bring all your cares to Me for I truly am the best Healer and Redeemer Who can take all your sickness, and make you healthy in body and soul, and will give you an everlasting and indestructible life. On earth you still feel bound to the use of medicines but if I do not bless them, if you do not ask Me to bless them they will not produce their intended results and may even do you harm. I can help the sick to become healthy without outside means, and this I do, as soon as I see that suffering for him is no longer necessary, as soon as its purpose of purifying the soul has been accomplished.

Sickness of the soul and the body are related. You cannot imagine what considerable influence in the development of the soul the sickness of the body has, and how grateful the soul one day will be that it was allowed to go this way in the flesh in order to reach greater maturity in a short time.

Therefore when you suffer you must always pray "Father your Will be done". Then I will do My part as you must do yours. Then I come to you as Savior of body and soul and your healing is certain. But bear your sickness and your weakness so that your soul will be strong, so that your soul can develop upward and that it will long much more for unity with he spiritual realm when the body offers no resistance, which it would in a healthy state. Then your soul will be much better formed through suffering when it leaves its earthly cover.

When you are always conscious of My nearness and My working then the process of healing for body and soul will take place quicker. Then you can in faith expect a miracle to take place if you know that nothing is impossible for My Might and My Power, and that My Love will always help. A strong faith is the best medicine and will never fail.

So bring all your cares to Me and you will be set free of them. But come with a strong unbending faith and you will not be disappointed.

Amen

 

http://WORDfromGOD.injesus.com

 

 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?