Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

THE CAUSE OF THE UNUSUAL WORKING OF GOD

 

THE CAUSE OF THE UNUSUAL WORKING OF GOD

 

The spiritual need of the world is great. It is again at a low level as at the time of My coming to Earth, because people are no longer able to hear My voice. They can no longer hear Me, neither do they have a desire to hear Me but live their earthly lives without a purpose or spiritual plan. Instead they are busy pursuing earthly goals. They can no longer find their way to Me, so they separate themselves from the One Who should be their only goal. They no longer believe in Me because they do not know Me, and so do not sense My Love which could lift them out of their low spiritual condition.

 

This could be described as a desperate situation because ignorance brings with it a painful state in eternity, which they could escape if they would use their earthly life in the right way. I know about this frightful lot of the soul, I see men go into the abyss in their blindness. I tell them about it and warn them. I send leaders along their way, who would set them on the right road which leads to Me. But their will is persistently directed to the world. They do not accept instructions, but would rather resist Me and by doing so separate themselves from My Grace.

 

They rebel against the One Whom they should Love with all their heart, to Whom they should draw closer as children to their Father. But they would rather follow the call of the world, they live only for this earthly life, therefore I cannot come close to them and they cannot hear My Word through which I desire  to win them for Eternity. Still, I will not let them go. If they do not listen to Me, I seek to come to them in other ways. I send My servants whom they may not reject openly, and through these messengers speak to them words of Love and care for their souls.

 

I want to come to My children but they will not receive Me, thus I chose a cover, I hide Myself behind those who follow Me, who have contact with these who are still far from Me.

 

So I come near and reveal Myself to them. Even when they do not recognize Me they hear My messengers.

 

Can you understand now why I appear in unusual ways bringing My Word to Earth, and speaking through servants who are devoted to Me? Can you understand the great need that I want to meet, and why I use all means to gain access to people of the world. There is not much time left before the end so help is urgently needed. Would I let My creatures be lost and not want to save them from a repeated path through the creations?

 

You cannot measure the exceedingly great spiritual need of mankind, but I take pity on men who still have so many opportunities to fulfil their earthly purpose but never consider what will become of them after death. I have compassion on them, still I cannot come to them in any other way but through My Word. I can only teach them and remind them of their need but because of their free will I cannot force them to walk My way.

 

This I can tell people, that I truly use all means to help them and therefore spiritually take My abode on those who will help Me to redeem mankind.

 

So believe those whom I send as My messengers. Believe that the spiritual need is exceedingly great, that I accept all who do not resist Me and that I will draw close to those who acknowledge Me, if they will.

 

So, let Me help you, do not reject Me, return to Me and escape the abyss. There is still time but the time which I give you before the end is short. Accept My warnings and follow My servants that I send you. Acknowledge in this the great Love of your Father Who wants you all to return to the House of the Father, and be blessed.

 

AMEN

 

 

 

http://WORDfromGOD.injesus.com

 

 

 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?