Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

THE GREAT FORERUNNER'S HEAVENLY WORDS IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOD'S REVELATION.

Word of God


THE VINEYARD WORK OF THE MESSENGERS OF LOVE.
THE GREAT FORERUNNER'S HEAVENLY WORDS IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOD'S REVELATION.


Men may be offered exceptional gifts of grace and they walk past them as if they were everyday things. They do not bother to earnestly examine them, and although they hear what is offered them as a precious gift of grace, they do not apply it to themselves and, therefore, do not perfect themselves according to My Will. And thus the time of grace passes without much benefit.

The end is near. I make Myself known in every possible way, I use all the means to open their hearts, so that I may enter them and teach them Myself. Therefore, the work-efforts for the coming time must be doubled, and My servants should take their task seriously and not deceive themselves thinking, they have done a good job.

The short space of time until the end requires the greatest possible assistance on My part and extremely zealous activity on the part of My servants on earth, if the souls should be saved that are in extreme distress. You will not have much success, for many will reject you however, the work will not have been in vain.
But one will come and speak the same words to men that you have received from Me. And people will compare and be surprised because they will recognize that it is the same as that which they have already received through preaching and literature. And again people are offered the opportunity to change their way of life and to form themselves according to My Will.

For the teachings from above are obviously in full accordance with the gospel preached by him who is My forerunner before My last coming. Only a few recognize the extraordinary Light and know that the time has come. The majority, however, disregard a gift of grace which My Love keeps offering to them. They can no longer be helped, for they either accept pr reject of their own free will, which I shall never force.

Soon the time of grace will be over and that which has not found its way back to Me until then, will be staying remote from God for eternities, thus in a miserable state, which to prevent, My Love keeps endeavoring. The success, however, is up to you people.

AMEN









Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?