Monday, January 16, 2006

 

GOD'S INTERVENTION

Word of God
GOD'S INTERVENTION

Human will shall be put to shame by My will: what men are striving for shall be stopped by My intervention, and shortly all powers that he will experience an abatement to the extent of impotence, when confronted by My will. Because I intend to show the world that it cannot leave Me out, and that I steer world events unto a new course when men no longer have the capacity to do so by themselves.

I permit events to take their course, until it transpires which power is striving for ascendancy. Then I tarry no more and shall break that power, even if only transitorily, so that the time should be fulfilled. I assert Myself visibly, i.e. I again approach mankind making Myself known to them as an invincible Might, which manifests in a destructive manner because only fear can still move men to call to Me, the fear of death, to which they fall irretrievably victim without My help because their senses can no longer be turned towards Me in any other way. And all worldly power shall come to naught because incapable of resisting the natural forces through which I will speak.

And a sudden change shall set in; what hitherto had moved men's thought shall become redundant; new problems will be there to solve, new afflictions will make their appearance, and much strength needed to master the new emergencies.

And this is My will. It grieves Me for a mankind which has not in spite of grossest earthly misery found its way to Me, and which takes notice only of worldly affairs and does not recognise in it the outcome of deluded thought and utter God-distance, and attributes all cause to man's will but not to his own spiritual depravity occasioning it, and which every man should make it his task to eliminate.

And thus I want to confront men with My will, that they may see themselves delivered up to a different power; that they would then approach this Power for help; that they would acknowledge Me, because only then can I helpingly stand by their side. Men need help urgently but close their minds against the Power they need and in order to make them receptive to same I allow great affliction to come over them.

And yet a little while, and you shall hear Me, you shall hear the truth of My word substantiated. Happy those who believe before I deliver them the proof, happy those who prepare and who constantly draw strength from Me, because them the affliction need not frighten, just as the natural forces will not harm them as that is My will.

AMEN








Send this message to family and friends. "... freely ye have received, freely give." Tell them they too can subscribe free by emailing to:

WordfromGod-subscribe@MyInJesus.com. To those who are searching for Truth, each century since the Crucifixion had a NEW REVELATION ...... John of Jerusalem, Hildegard von Bingen, Therese of Avila, John of the Cross, Thomas de Kempis, Johannes Tauler, ..... in the 20th century it was given by God through the prophet Bertha Dudde (1890-1965), revealing His REDEEMING WORK and the END OF OUR TIME and BEYOND in accordance with the promise John 14/21, a total volume of 9030 revelations.http://www.bertha-dudde.info (german homepage)for english downloads contact: 432 revelations in numerical orderand18 theme bookletsGod answers our Questions about the universe God Himself beams the truth to earth God's proclamation to the dying world I will guide you into truth 1 - 3 Incarnation - Re-Incarnations clearance of false teachings Pre-Adamites Souls in the beyond 1 - 3 Suffering and Healing - Why must I suffer?The Christ Problem The Forerunner of the Lord The Mystery of Man The New Earth The salvation plan of God Thus it shall come to pass Who was Bertha DuddeFREE OF CHARGE..... NO COPYRIGHT.... FREE to distribute to anyone you feel appropriate... IN LOVE they should always be given away.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?