Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

FREEDOM OF WILL…. TO BREAK OFF THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS


Word of God

FREEDOM OF WILL…. TO BREAK OFF THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS

I allow the human will its freedom. What that means, and why it cannot be any other way can only be understood when you are born again in the Spirit. Only when you have the knowledge of My Eternal Plan of Salvation and of the redemption of all the bound spirituals, will you see why it is necessary that the people change themselves. Only then will they achieve a change in their lives. I am the LORD of Heaven and Earth. All things are only possible through My Will and when I allow it.

Whatever attitude the human being takes to My Eternal commandments, whether he adapts himself or rebels against My eternal orders, so is their lot on Earth and in the Spiritual realm, just as he prepared for himself. I will never break people's will with force, but will try through many ways to move My creatures to change themselves in free will.

And that is the reason for the great suffering that is present in the Earth. People themselves through their wrong decisions cause it. I must let them rage because of their free will. I will not prevent this possibility that they, as free beings, can use their free will in the right way to become perfect.

What has come forth out of My Power is and remains Divining. It can never stay in a bound state, even if they cause such a state. If I should take this free will away, that creature would remain forever bound and unable to return in its original state, which he can now in free will.

I must take away from My created creatures all knowledge of their destiny and lead them according to My Will. But in that state it is a being under judgment, which is still far removed from the Divinity. However, to come closer to its original state, it must be given freedom of will. And it must use that will in the right way. Therefore, I give him life as a human being. I give him the ability to think and to act. I will never eliminate his free will be fore his time of testing is over. But a misused will, I must bind again for an endlessly long time. But I will eventually give his free will back again when he, in mercy, is embodied as human being to walk again on Earth and stand his last test of the will.

This is the law from Eternity, which I cannot overrule. To do this would be against My Order from Eternity and would rob that being totally from its divinity. What has come out of Me remains forever Mine. Its final purpose is to reach its original state. In order to reach that state, free will is absolutely necessary. Even if this will produce the worst selfish deeds, I will not bind it before its time. But will, in this way restore the order where the free will of man is being used to come closer to Me.

But when the end-time has come which I have determined since Eternity, I will terminate the upward and downward development. Then the original state of Order shall be restored. But this requires the binding of rebel wills, so that the redeeming of bound spirituals can begin again. Because I shall not cease to care for My created beings, who are fallen away from Me in free will, to receive again their freedom and reach their original state of Bliss.

AMEN



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?