Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

THE DESTRUCTION OF THE OLD EARTH…. EXPERIENCE IN THE FLESH…. WARNING.


Word of God

THE DESTRUCTION OF THE OLD EARTH…. EXPERIENCE IN THE FLESH…. WARNING.

I have told you that you will witness the destruction of this old Earth while still in the flesh and I repeat this again so that you may believe. Your faith is weak, and inwardly you rebel against the fact that you live in the end-time. But My Spirit again and again reveals to you that the time of the end is close at hand. Why do you not believe this? How else can the truth of My messages be revealed unto you?

Why do you still hope and count on progress and the improvement of earthly conditions? Why do thoughts of the end through a total destruction of the Earth seem so unbelievable and unacceptable? It is because you want to live, or because you are not prepared, you do not absorb My Word, which explains very clearly the necessity of a total transformation of the old Earth. So, engrossing yourself in My Word will lead you to greater faith. Accept it as coming from heaven and live accordingly.

Truly, you who must spread My Word allow doubt to trouble you, therefore you do not represent My Word convincingly. You let yourself be weakened by opposition. Your faith is not strong enough in spite of your desire to serve Me. Life with its daily concerns is too important to you, consequently you cannot reconcile it with man's spiritual destiny. The result is that you are not diligent enough to represent what I make known unto you concerning the coming time.

You do not take My Word seriously enough. For that reason I must speak to you about the coming end again and again. The fact that you will experience this physically, does this mean nothing to you? Do you know what age you will reach? Could it be that you will live only a short time? I alone know when your last day will be. I keep this a secret, but I tell you, it is not far off. You must serve Me to the end. You must believe that you will see that day. If you believe you will be a good laborer for Me, because you will then be able to speak with conviction and a convinced faith.

I need servants on Earth who will urgently approach people and tell them how necessary My work on Earth is and in what spiritual need mankind remains if no help is brought to them. You receive My Word and are advanced in knowledge, still you do not believe although you do not openly reject it. So, I speak all the more urgently to you, because a deeper faith is needed for your words to have success with your fellowman.

When you yourself are convinced that what you receive, through the voice of the spirit, is the Truth you are then a proper representative of My Word on Earth. Lend Me your mouth so that I can express Myself to men. It is absolutely necessary that they hear Me although they do not always recognize My voice.

The need in the end weighs heavily upon mankind, so much so that without My help and without My Word they must surely despair. But when I Myself speak to them they will be strong and be able to endure the greatest need. My Word will give them strength. So you must render your service. People must be influenced without force. I will always be wherever you as mediator engage people in a spiritual conversation. Contact is being restored between Me and the people you are instructing, who need My Word urgently so that they can endure until the end.

That end is coming soon. I have told you this again and again. You must believe My Word and trustingly approach the future, which will unfold as I have announced long ago, both in Word and Scripture.

AMEN





Send this message to family and friends. "... freely ye have received, freely give." Tell them they too can subscribe free by emailing to:
WordfromGod-subscribe@MyInJesus.com. FREE OF CHARGE..... NO COPYRIGHT.... FREE to distribute to anyone you feel appropriate... IN LOVE they should always be given away.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?