Monday, January 09, 2006

 

" CALL UPON ME IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE " DEPTH OF FAITH. [PSALM 50:15]

Word of God

" CALL UPON ME IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE " DEPTH OF FAITH. [PSALM 50:15]

You only have to call Me trustingly in hours of trouble, and I shall be closer to you than ever. Every mental tie with Me brings you My proximity because I am a Spirit Whom you carry within you in the minutest measure. And when your call is deep from the heart, then it is the spirit spark in you which strives towards Me, the Father Spirit from eternity, inseparable as it is from Me and therefore drawing Me to itself. I am indeed near you always, but perceptively only if your will consciously strives for Me, asking for My presence.

You shall feel My closeness, in that a peace comes over you from within which is based in a strong faith in Me and My help. Call to Me in trouble and I shall hear you! If therefore you believe that I am, and that I love - that nothing is impossible to My power and My will, then your call shall also come from the heart and you shall tarry for the granting of your request and My help without doubting. And you shall be helped. But all doubt weakens the strength of faith - you then make the working of the spirit in you impossible; you prevent it from yourselves from striving towards Me and it cannot transmit to you then the power which streams over you from Myself through the spirit spark.

Children of true faith verily I call My own - those who trust the Father's Word without reservation; who entrust themselves to Him in every trouble and danger, not fearing and becoming timid, because they know themselves under a loving Father's protection. Such depth of faith makes you exceedingly strong in spirit, banning every physical and spiritual trouble, because an unshakeable faith allows Me unencumbered action and constant, perceivable presence.

Then I can also act openly, I can let the seemingly impossible come into being, because deep faith results in the fullness of power, through which either man himself, or spiritual power on his behalf becomes the over comer of what troubles him. Believe, and you shall always be helped. Allow Me through your faith to stream you with My power, and through the spirit in you to grant you peace and security, because the increased power in you emanates from Me, it is an outpouring of Myself; and hence I am Myself in you and with you according to the strength of your faith and the sincerity of your call upon Me.

You shall not be able to understand, while on earth, how I Myself and the spirit spark in you and love, power and light all are One; that I am therefore ever present where the spirit can work within you, where love is practiced and I can be recognised as power and light. Because, if all of this were comprehensible, you could no longer doubt. But you should strive to grasp it and you should engage the spirit within you for advice, that it may teach and enlighten you about what is still incomprehensible to you. And the spirit within you will teach you. And again, it is I Who is teaching you, Who wants to draw you to Myself and bring you Truth, so that you may find your way to Me - that your senses would turn spiritual and you become anxious to enter upon union with the Father Spirit.

Then your faith shall grow stronger, you shall always and constantly recognise Me; you shall constantly feel My presence and hand yourselves over to Me and My guidance, fully comforted; you shall verily be guided correctly on this earth, you shall be walking the right path which leads to the everlasting Fatherland, and reach your goal with certainty.

AMEN




Send this message to family and friends. "... freely ye have received, freely give." Tell them they too can subscribe free by emailing to:

WordfromGod-subscribe@MyInJesus.com. To those who are searching for Truth, each century since the Crucifixion had a NEW REVELATION ...... John of Jerusalem, Hildegard von Bingen, Therese of Avila, John of the Cross, Thomas de Kempis, Johannes Tauler, ..... in the 20th century it was given by God through the prophet Bertha Dudde (1890-1965), revealing His REDEEMING WORK and the END OF OUR TIME and BEYOND in accordance with the promise John 14/21, a total volume of 9030 revelations.http://www.bertha-dudde.info (german homepage)for english downloads contact: 432 revelations in numerical orderand18 theme bookletsGod answers our Questions about the universe God Himself beams the truth to earth God's proclamation to the dying world I will guide you into truth 1 - 3 Incarnation - Re-Incarnations clearance of false teachings Pre-Adamites Souls in the beyond 1 - 3 Suffering and Healing - Why must I suffer?The Christ Problem The Forerunner of the Lord The Mystery of Man The New Earth The salvation plan of God Thus it shall come to pass Who was Bertha DuddeFREE OF CHARGE..... NO COPYRIGHT.... FREE to distribute to anyone you feel appropriate... IN LOVE they should always be given away.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?