Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

CALL FOR GODs HELP IS INDISPENSABLE IN THE END TIME

Word of God

CALL FOR GODs HELP IS INDISPENSABLE IN THE END TIME

Henceforth you will be compelled to request my aid always and permanently if you don’t want to succumb in life’s battle, in terrestrial as well as spiritual need. Though you can also come off as winner through this without calling Me for aid, but then you are already in the force of My opponent, who gives you strength to overcome, yet who as final payment will instead belay your souls with heirship…
The greatest disaster in the future is to become hardened through this force, for you will through this be lost forever in the empire of darkness and you’re trading for this short time of power an eternity of powerlessness, where you must repent extremely hard for ones neglect to not have come to Me for aid.


The coming time is only bearable with My support and with My outpouring power and without danger for the souls. Nevertheless, it remains up to you whether or not you want to call on Me. The great calamity should have you do something but I won’t force you too and only seek to move you through the calamity to set up a connection for you with Me, I cannot transmit the power to you any differently.
Heavy and sorrowful will the life be for each and everyone who does not carry Me in their heart…. Yet, all of you will come into ease, if you turn to Me for help. For my love helps carry you, it helps each one who believingly trusts in Me, because the great calamity must touch humanity for there own sake as the last resort, to win them for Me and My kingdom. I want to make their hearts receptive for My Word, and yet this should bring about the great calamity, that they hunger after a word of comfort, the explanation for their need and then seriously consider My Word in their hearts and are able to recognize Me, if they are of good will.

Many misdirected souls who missed the right way, will be led back by it through My Word, which reveals the truth in all abundance.

The distress will also close many hearts to My Word, and by force they cannot be opened, except those who can bear it, without invading My adversary for help in form of loveless ness committed toward the neighbor with bad thinking and speaking, self evidence speaks for itself, and he provides them relief of all type to win them over entirely.

Do not seek through renewed lovelessness to improve your earthly life, patiently and humble carry your destiny and come to Me…I will always stand by you if only you ask for My help, if only you find the way to Me and humbly bow before Me and recommend yourself to My grace. I never let go of a serious pleader without any aid from me, and all of you must win this trust, should the great calamity pass by tolerably for you. You can always be certain of my loving care if you render yourself to Me, if you acknowledge Me, if you therefore do not banish Me out of your thoughts…

However he who neglects this is in grave psychical distress, out of which only his own will can help. The time throngs, and it will become increasingly more recognizable as end time, for Satan operates obviously, he impels people to deeds of the most blatant loveless ness, they always take affect in earthly calamities and tribulation, und he poisons the thoughts of people, where there is no opposed resistance through My Divine direct Will.

And the people should be alert, for it counts that the last life on earth stands the test; they should have an attentive eye on the appearance of the time, on the conduct of the people who are evidently governed from below, and also on the effect from above…

They should watch the heralds of My Word who are able to give them full and entire clarification over sense and purpose of the last great calamity and over the eternal plan of redemption that must take its course, how it is determined and how My Wisdom has recognized it as purposeful since eternity. They should watch their warnings and admonitions, and the hard time becomes more tolerable for everyone who is of good will and calls on Me in distress.
Amen



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?