Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

COLLAPSE OF THE ECCLESIASTICAL HIERARCHY….

COLLAPSE OF THE ECCLESIASTICAL HIERARCHY….
THE TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST

The ultimate end is preceded by a time when My Word and everything that refers to Myself as Creator and Sustainer comes under attack. They will try to destroy all faith in a Deity, signifying open battle against everything spiritual. Those most affected shall be the church organizations and their adherents, because everything outwardly identifiable as representative of My kingdom and teaching shall be proceeded against.

I will therefore cause representatives of My Word to arise outside these organizations that have received My call to spread My teaching, because these are in possession of the full Truth, and therefore enabled in the end-time to instruct their fellow men. Because it becomes increasingly urgent in the time prior to the end to strengthen or awaken men's faith, as they only then begin to question the consistency of teachings handed down to them by tradition.

And they shall recognise that I do not side with those who traffic with Me through the church - who consider themselves as especially advantaged through their adherence to a church.

I do of a truth love each of My children, but if a child does not do the Father's will to the extent of utilising the gift of the intellect bestowed upon it, for activating same and the heart in the discernment of My will and to recognise false prophets masquerading as My messengers, then such child distances itself from Me to the point of rarely finding its way back to Me. These too I steadily provide with My Word, approaching them directly to bring them knowledge, i.e., I send them My messengers to clear them up; but they do not accept instruction and hence are not excusable for losing their way.

If through the carrying on of My adversary however the people's church is taken from them, then only those of a true faith shall remain unshaken, and in sufficiently intimate union with Me to let Me be near them always. These shall not be affected by severity of measure or brutal decrees, because they know where to look for the true church of Christ and stand up for My Word with increasing fervour, even whilst also not safe against the persecutors of all faith. But all of you have yet to stand up, and the firmness of your resistance shall derive from inner conviction that you walk within Truth, supported by possession of My word which I Myself conveyed to you.

And then you and all those hearing you and wishing to serve Me shall speak with the tongue of angels, and everything bouncers off their backs, because then they know also that they shall have to hold on for only a short time of their blessedness. They know that everything external can shake but not the church, which Jesus Christ founded on earth - the true church, which the gates of hell do not overcome. Countless men nevertheless shall fall away from faith - they will not understand why I should not protect a church which they regard as "founded by God", and they do not p[robe themselves on whether they are members of the church I founded, because they are denied free thought about it.

And thus, something regarded by men as invincible disintegrates. It will collapse like a house of cards because it is the work of men, without substance. But Mine shall not be overcome, they shall have the power of faith, which stands firm because it finds My support. They shall draw power from Me because they believe in Me and hence belong to My church, which cannot be overcome by the gates of hell. Yet it shall be a difficult period, to which I refer time and again, to remind those of you belonging to Me to prepare, to repeatedly gain power from Me through receipt of My Word, and action in love.

The time for yonder conflict is at hand, and then you must be armed and stand fast when all those of armchair faith fail, deeming themselves within Truth without ever thinking about what they are required go believe. They shall waver and fall away, but you are to stand fast and deliver proof of inner, living union resulting in a living faith which provides the power for enduring to the end.

AMEN

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?